Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
Akira99
eBay: akira99_123

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by Akira99 »

Neo Gold wrote: January 21st, 2024, 6:13 pm Welcome Rob....a friend of mine is selling a decent shaped Lordsvale Neo geo cab...on ebay right now...at Leeds.
And i'm sure there's a guy on here in sales section selling a tasty 4-slot.
All the best.
Thank you Neo Gold for the nice welcome and reply to my message I really appreciate it :), also thank you again for the heads up regarding the Lordsvale Neo Geo cab and a 4-slot in the sales section, I shall look it up. I'm look for a Neo Geo candy cab and also what arcade machines do you have by the way :D ?

Also love the indy black 7 white avatar you have :D

Rob
Neo Gold
eBay: neo$gold
Initials: N$G

Post by Neo Gold »

Akira99 wrote: January 21st, 2024, 8:42 pm
Neo Gold wrote: January 21st, 2024, 6:13 pm Welcome Rob....a friend of mine is selling a decent shaped Lordsvale Neo geo cab...on ebay right now...at Leeds.
All the best.
Thank you Neo Gold for the nice welcome and reply to my message I really appreciate it :), also thank you again for the heads up regarding the Lordsvale Neo Geo cab and a 4-slot in the sales section, I shall look it up. I'm look for a Neo Geo candy cab and also what arcade machines do you have by the way :D ?

Rob
Alright bud, see page 110 in arcade section 'what's in you're cabs right now!' 👍
WANTED! .. Any Tatty old candy cab!.
cools
Armed Police Buttrider
eBay: hordarian
Initials: CLS

Post by cools »

Neo Gold wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 6:23 pm
Akira99 wrote: January 21st, 2024, 8:42 pm
All the best.

Rob
Alright bud, see page 110 in arcade section 'what's in you're cabs right now!' 👍
Page size is a user setting, better to link to the post if you have it.
C4m
eBay: camlaz-28
Initials: C4m

Post by C4m »

Hi'yall!

My name is Cameron and I'm from Madrid. I'm rather new in arcade gaming, as I didn't really experienced the arcade boom because I grew more in the console era (late snes and psx).

I like all kind of machines and enjoy a Sega Astro City cab that I own and restored a couple years ago. I like to practice games and try to use the less credits as possible, although I haven't really focused on doing 1CC as of today. I love platforming games as Ghouls and Ghosts or Alex Kidd, vertical shmups and Neo Geo's fighting catalog.

My main reason to be here is to use the marketplace. Currently I'm looking for another machine so I don't have to turn my monitor everytime I want to play a vertical game.

Anyways, thank you for reading, and I'll be checking out the forums!
Akira99

Post by Akira99 »

C4m wrote: January 28th, 2024, 11:47 am Hi'yall!

My name is Cameron and I'm from Madrid. I'm rather new in arcade gaming, as I didn't really experienced the arcade boom because I grew more in the console era (late snes and psx).

I like all kind of machines and enjoy a Sega Astro City cab that I own and restored a couple years ago. I like to practice games and try to use the less credits as possible, although I haven't really focused on doing 1CC as of today. I love platforming games as Ghouls and Ghosts or Alex Kidd, vertical shmups and Neo Geo's fighting catalog.

My main reason to be here is to use the marketplace. Currently I'm looking for another machine so I don't have to turn my monitor everytime I want to play a vertical game.

Hi Welcome to the community :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
C4m
eBay: camlaz-28
Initials: C4m

Post by C4m »

Akira99 wrote: January 28th, 2024, 8:12 pm
C4m wrote: January 28th, 2024, 11:47 am Hi'yall!

Hi Welcome to the community :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you Akira
rhowells
eBay: rhowells14
Initials: ROB

Post by rhowells »

Hi I’m Rob. I grew up by the seaside in the 80s and 90s and went to the arcades on the front at least once or twice a week. Never really dreamed I could own my own machine and moving to London where I’ve lived all my adult life has made it difficult… But we are moving back up north this year and will have a bit more space so starting to look ahead. My son and I really enjoy playing danmaku games and run and guns like metal slug and we’ve enjoyed modding and fine tuning sticks for them recently. It’s a cool thing to do together. So we are be aiming to get a candy cab I reckon, really like the aesthetic of them too and coveted my mate’s Astro City for as long as I can remember.
Akira99

Post by Akira99 »

rhowells wrote: January 28th, 2024, 11:20 pm Hi I’m Rob. I grew up by the seaside in the 80s and 90s and went to the arcades on the front at least once or twice a week. Never really dreamed I could own my own machine and moving to London where I’ve lived all my adult life has made it difficult… But we are moving back up north this year and will have a bit more space so starting to look ahead. My son and I really enjoy playing danmaku games and run and guns like metal slug and we’ve enjoyed modding and fine tuning sticks for them recently. It’s a cool thing to do together. So we are be aiming to get a candy cab I reckon, really like the aesthetic of them too and coveted my mate’s Astro City for as long as I can remember.
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the community Rob :) I'm the same as you I grew up in by the seaside and went to the arcades on the front at least once or twice a week and I'm aiming to get a candy cab as my first cab, good luck hunting :) . At the moment there is someone selling a sega new astro on the site:

viewtopic.php?p=566527#p566527

Kind Regards,

Rob
LWR
eBay: LWR999
Initials: LWR

Post by LWR »

Hi All - just joined as I'm on the hunt for a candy cab (or two - one tate, one normal). I'm registered, but I can't access the Market Place - there's a lovely New Astro City on their I wanted to look at...

Do I need to do anything else to access the for sale section? (read the forum rules, but didn't see anything about restricted access)
pubjoe
Fosters Political Ambitions

Post by pubjoe »

Hi LWR

You should have access now I think.
New members have restricted access and your first post will require approval by a moderator before it is displayed on the forum. You will not be able to use the Marketplace until then. We suggest you start in the introductions topic. Members with a zero post count have no access to the Marketplace, and posting in the Marketplace does not add to your post count. #
BradyScribbles
eBay: LicasMansion
Initials: BNH

Post by BradyScribbles »

Hi! I’m new to this forum, but a regular for years on klov. I’m working on a naomi universal cabinet and am looking for upright rails and will probably have other questions. Thanks!
BillyLee66
eBay: Maninz

Post by BillyLee66 »

Hi everyone ! I'm a Neo Geo MVS enthusiast and a King Of Fighters player from Italy. I'm hoping to buy an Atomiswave and a Taito Type X2 someday soon. Nice to be here.
joneth
eBay: nbahamut
Initials: JTH

Post by joneth »

Hi!

My name is Jon and I've been a long time member of Swedish arcade forum arkadtorget.se (username NeoBahamut). Nice to meet you!
Coll83
eBay: Tiptonboa
Initials: COL

Post by Coll83 »

Hello everyone my name is Shaun and I live in the UK. At a young 40 years of age ive lived through the best gaming era.

I own a collection of 80s and 90s consoles and several candy cabs.
2 x NAC
2 x Blast city
Neo 25 4 slot
Aero city

I have self taught a entry level basics of testing and replacing electronic components as I have struggled to locate people willing to do maintenance work for me. Hakko equipment will make most people very happy!

Much to my wifes delight.

I have joined this forum to discuss trouble shooting and possibly share high scores.
wemr97dl
eBay: wemr97dl
Initials: DAL

Post by wemr97dl »

Hi found this forum while creating 9x16 Candy cabinet bezels for MAME, have a couple of Cabs myself but no Candies yet. Have been looking for my first one in Northeast Ohio and no luck around here.
Rinnegan
eBay: david_aes
Initials: DSS

Post by Rinnegan »

Hi everyone. I am Rinnengan from Spain. I have several systems and it is a pleasure to be on this forum to learn and share everything I can.
NFG
eBay: neogeoman
Initials: NFG

Post by NFG »

Hallo! I'm NFG! Formerly Neo, before the Matrix ruined that for me, and neogeoman before that, before the Neo Geo scene ruined itself for everyone.

From Canada, in SEQ Australia by way of 5 years in Japan oh, so many years ago. I used to run a game store in BC called Game Station X, and I still run the site gamesx.com. Also NFGgames and several other NFG-related things. I am not a creative namer of things.

I lost most of my game stuff in the 2011 Queensland floods, you might remember me from the front page of Kotaku and several other places, with the giant pile of rare **** covered in mud. What I have left I'm either hanging on to for dear life, or selling to fund my photography career. (Great job, if poverty is your jam).

Two years ago I bought a cheap Naomi Universal cab, and now I have 4 cabs and a house that barely fits them. I'm fairly technical, I make my own harnesses and repair my own PCBS and whatever, but I can't code my way out of anything but a moderately straightforward paper bag.

So, uh.

Hi!
SuanParedes
eBay: javserran@gmail.com
Initials: JSR

Post by SuanParedes »

Hi everyone!
I am an arcade videogames lover from Spain. I usually play with a supergun and original jamma boards, just I am now looking for to extend my collection. Overall I am interested in CPS boards.

Hello everybody!
ChrisBEANS
moneyspendingexpert.com
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

SuanParedes wrote: March 9th, 2024, 6:51 am Hi everyone!
I am an arcade videogames lover from Spain. I usually play with a supergun and original jamma boards, just I am now looking for to extend my collection. Overall I am interested in CPS boards.

Hello everybody!
Welcome! Have you looked into Darksoft’s multi CPS systems?

I’ve only used the CPS2, but it’s a truly brilliant multi and once you get hold of a nice case from Jansen or @Hursit then it’s pretty classy looking thing too!
misato93
eBay: Misato93

Post by misato93 »

Hello! Been a lurker for a while and decided to finally join. I’m from Michigan and currently have 3 Sega candy cabs. I really enjoy playing puzzle (puzzle bobble, puzzle ou poko, tetris, magical drop iii), sports ( Neo turf masters, hit the ice, nba jam) and some shmups. I’m hoping to build my Pcb collection some more. Thank you for taking the time to read!